Mousse "Creazione da bambini"
- 0.2% fat cottage cheese 150 g
- Sour cream 20% fat 3 tablespoons
- Blueberries, fresh and sweet 200 g
- Sugar 3.5 - 4 tbsp
- Gelatin in pellets - 15 g
- 0.3 cups of cold water (250 ml).
- cookies - 6 pcs.
- Hazelnuts (filberts) 2 handfuls of 7-year old child.
- 33% cream - 2-3 tbsp
- White chocolate - 20 grams
- Blueberries - 15 large berries
- Still need the form for terrines and food film
- To begin with soluble gelatin in cold water and leave for 10-15 minutes apart.
- My blueberries and iterate through it.
- Mixed berries blueberries with sugar.
- Ground in a blender blueberries with sugar, add the cottage cheese and sour cream.
- Grind in a blender hazelnuts and biscuits (medium grit).
- Add the cream and mix .... turns pasty, rather thick mass.
- Beat in cottage cheese and berry blend with a mixer.
- Heat the gelatin with water, but do not bring to a boil and pour .... while whisking to mix and set aside ... to the side.
- Put film in the form, but that it would completely shut down and bottom walls of the mold.
- Next, lay out a lot of cookies, nuts and cream at the bottom of the form and distribute it evenly at the bottom.
- On the top of cottage cheese and pour berry mixture and cover with foil.
- Rut it for 4-5 hours in refrigerator.
- When dessert hardens and cools, remove it from the refrigerator and cut it on portions.
- Lay pieces on plates and garnish with grated white chocolate and blueberry berries.
- This corresponds to children's dessert taste ... this is important!