Fritter with blueberry sauce
- 3 / 4 cup of milk
- 3 / 4 cup of orange juice
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 / 2 cup of cream Chizay
- 1 / 2 cup of cottage cheese
- 1 / 4 cup sugar
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 drop of lemon / orange oil (extract)
- 4 cups of fresh blueberry
- 2 / 3 cup of water
- Orange peels
- 2 / 3 cup sugar + 3 tablespoons of starch
- Thoroughly mix eggs, sugar and salt whisk.
- Add milk and half the flour mix that would not have lumps.
- Add orange juice and rest of flour and again mix everything until smooth.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour that would absorb all the liquid has become thick and the flour.
- Bake pancakes on both sides, after brushing the pan with oil.
- After all the baking pancakes to cover them with foil / cling film and allow the edges to absorb moisture.
- Mix all ingredients until smooth. -The amount of sugar can be increased, depending of type of taste.
- Stir 2 / 3 cup of water, 2 / 3 cup of sugar, orange rind and 4 cups of fresh blueberries and bring to a boil on the stove.
- In a separate boat, alone mix 1 / 4 of Art. water and 3 tbsp. spoon of starch. -Pour into boil sauce and boil a minute or two - that would taste the starch and the sauce thickens disappeared.
- Cooling before serve up