Apple parfait with blueberry
- 8 apples - "Granny Smith" or cox's apple
- 300 ml of dry white wine (for non-alcoholic dessert substitute for grape juice)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 pinks
- 1 / 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 200 g - sugar
- 4 tablespoons of Calvados (apple brandy)
- 6 egg yolks
- 300 ml of heavy cream (33%)
- for blueberry compote
- 700 g of blueberries
- 100 g of sugar
- form of the bread volume 900 ml. lay a food film
- apples peeled, cored and cut into thin slices.
- put the apples in the pan, add the wine, cinnamon, cloves, vanilla and half the sugar.
- cook over medium heat until almost all liquid has evaporated.
- remove spices and beat the apples into a homogeneous paste. Add the Calvados, cover and cool completely (!!!).
- Beat eggs with sugar in a water bath until thick light weight (do not boil !!!).
- Whip cream in a magnificent mass.
- Mix yolk mixture with the cooled puree.
- then mix a lot of apple and cream.
- Pour mixture into a form close and put into the freezer for at least 6 hours.
for the compote:
- Mix berries with sugar (if berries are fresh, then add 2 tablespoons of water). Cook over medium heat until the blueberries burst and will not give juice.
- cool completely and chill in refrigerator.
- when applying pour pieces parfait blueberry compote.